Friday, October 5, 2012

With A Little Wit & Wisdom !


Here are some of my (original) Facebook status updates. I hope you'll find them having a little wit & a little wisdom ;)) :-p

__________^_^__________

True Love is like a tumor that arises in your heart and permeates 
your soul until you lose yourself selflessly for the other.

__________^_^__________

I'm stuck here in a hard shell...pressure from all sides, life getting harder and harder......
But deep down here, I'm metamorphosing....silently and patiently...slowly and steadily...
When I fly out I'll be something beautiful :)
I'm in OG Postings :(

__________^_^__________

I'm not single. I'm HALF :-)
I'll be whole when I'm married :-)

__________^_^__________

Whatever I've learnt in medical school are in grey areas (of my brain:) 
#Literally. #Medico language

__________^_^__________

to forgive: (v) a selective self induced amnesia of the offending event.

__________^_^__________

Tsunami, tsunami go away,
Come never again on this bay,
Little Abi wants to play,
Tsunami, tsunami go away.... :-(
(when there's was a tsunami alert in Pondicherry. I'd put this update and Tsunami didn't dare to come)

__________^_^__________

Heights of frustration ;-P
You spend all ur 5 SMS explaining some vague medical concept to some boy.
After you've sent the 5th msg, a girl messages you "Hi" :))
(When the 5 SMS/day rule was announced)

__________^_^__________

Some one just told me, "Some of your photos look very good. That's because you've got a good camera"
I told him, "Yeah! And give me Sachin Tendulkar's bat and I'll score 100 centuries."
#problem??
__________^_^__________

I know life is not easy. I've not asked GOD for an easy life. 
But I've asked for someone to share it with :))

__________^_^__________

Whenever i'm posted in any department in INTERNSHIP, I do 3 things:-
1. Feel that the previous department was far better
2. Count the days for the current posting to end
3. Look forward for an easy life in the next posting :-P:-P

__________^_^__________

These are just a few....I hope you like them. Thanks for the support for my blog. Thanks for the inspiration. Feel feel to comment or share. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment