Monday, August 26, 2013

You don't just take out the camera, click a button and make a picture!


You don't just take out the camera, click a button and make a picture! A good amount of thought process has been spent on making on this one.

EXIF: F/7.1 1/400 ISO1600 300mm Canon550D. 
I wanted to remove the background an put the emphasis on the flower and I had a 70-300mm mounted on my camera. So I just zoomed to the 300mm side and focused on the flower. I wanted the thread like fine web to be in focus as well. So I stopped down the aperture a little bit to F/7.1. There wasn't much light. So I had to raise the ISO to 1600 so that I could expose @ 1/400 and thereby reasonably prevent camera shake blur. And Voila!

And what made me click this one? Do you see those fine threads of a spider web. Don't they look like holding the flower from falling?? That's my perspective.

Have a nice day.

Follow my Facebook Photography Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment